The most common causes of varicose veins is a lack of exercise, obesity, standing for long periods of time and also sitting with your legs crossed. This type of condition is quite common in women and if left untreated it can cause swelling, leg cramps, burning and itchy skin.
There are many Natural Home Remedies that you can do at home to help with your symptoms such as:
- Eat a well balanced diet: Adding fresh fish, lean meats, fruit and vegetables will help with your symptoms. Try to reduce the amount of fats and carbohydrates in your diet as well.
- Reduce sugar in your diet: By reducing the amount of sugar and processed foods in your diet, will help your body absorb important nutrients.
- Exercise regularly: Doing regular exercise daily can help improve circulation in the body. By simply walking or cycling 30 minutes per day, you can help get rid of your varicose veins.
- Take regular breaks: If your job involves you sitting at your desk for long periods of time, try to take regular breaks. By taking a short walk, it will help blood flow in the body especially the legs and ankles.
- Eliminate tight clothing: If you wear panty hose or leggings, this can actually be causing more harm than good. Try not to wear any tight clothing while going on any varicose or Spider Veins Treatment.